Wednesday, April 13, 2011

First Name: Nancy | Last Name: Quynh

FOR THE RECORD: Blogging may come natural to some. For me, what ends up happening is just major "blogging - vomit" (haha). I just have so many things to tell you and it just comes all at once! Still, I promise I will try my best to share one thing at a time. 
So if I do commit minor "blogging - vomit" please understand that I am probably just over excited.  :D

Tid-bits about myself...

My name is Nancy Quynh. I make up exactly 1/2 of CHOCO.MEH. I received my BA in Interior Architecture and Design from the Academy of Art University, San Francisco. This is also where I met CHOCO.MEH's other half... Sae Kim. Together we conquered  project after project. Through those projects, we found that we made a great team and still do to this day. 

My current 9-5 job is being the Marketing Manager for a high-end luxury furniture company in West Hollywood. It's been a roller coaster ride but a great one. I have been blessed with great opportunities, even in this economy and I couldn't ask for more. 

I spend my evenings and weekends  either working on design projects for my own clients, watching my daily dose of TV, or finishing up the last Harry Potter book. Hate to say it, but I am also a HUGE AMERICAN IDOL fan, and would live at Disneyland if Mickey would let me. <3

I really just want CHOCO.MEH to be a place where Sae and I can get together and share our adventures with you all.  In hard times, it's difficult to remember what fuels your passions and aspirations and I hope that CHOCO.MEH, along with all the other great blogs , can inspire you to keep going for what you want in life

.... because I know I will be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...